FIRST MONTH OF SEMAGLUTIDE OR TIRZAPETIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- Prior consultation is required to be qualified. Need to be once per week.
- Semaglutide is an FDA-approved medication called GLP-1 agonist, which acts to slow down gastric emptying. This in turn sends a “full” signal to the brain resulting in powerful appetite suppression based on the patient's natural insulin production.
- Semaglutide is clinically proven to assist in weight loss without any need for invasive surgeries or harsh stimulants.
- You can expect to lose 10-20 pounds per month with minimal effort by reducing food cravings without severe restrictions
- Sticking to a healthy diet and adding exercise can expedite weight loss with Semaglutide
- Many patients find that they can still stick to their favorite foods and still lose weight
- Semaglutide helps you feel more energetic throughout the day by stabilizing and controlling blood sugar levels.
Before You Buy:
Semaglutide cannot be prescribed to anyone with the following and should not be purchased: BMI under 30, eating disorder, diabetes, gallbladder disease, drug or alcohol abuse, recent bariatric surgery, pancreatitis, medullary thyroid cancer, currently pregnant or breastfeeding, planning to become pregnant, Diabetic retinopathy, Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2, family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma.